Post 6
Zach Perry11-13-11
Title: Transvestite? Nope, just plain fun
Sarah Williams, is well, Huck. Huck needed a way out of things and his ingeneosity showed where he was able to successfully act like a girl with nobody suspecting him. As you said it was to gain iformation to be able to escape, which is what he did. However I think he also did it to have some fun as well I mean, it would be kind of fun to pretend to be a girl and see what kind of ridiculous stuff you could say and see how people react.
You later went on to say that you don't think that you could dress like a girl due to embarassment and the fact that you would laugh when you said "hookerville." I think, however I would be able to do that. I would have the time of my life just doing "non-lady like" things such as burping under my breath or pushing people around just to get a reaction. You know me and how I enjoy doing things like this just to see how people react, well, it really is a blast. I would keep the entire name, because both Sarah and Williams are pretty normal names that are just one in the crowd, so nobody would expect anything. I think Sarah Williams would actually fit in this time period still due to the fact there are ton's of Sarahs in the world, and also many Williams, well just like Venus and Serena. You said you wouldn't be able to say "Hookerville" or be near when they talk about your murder, however I would enjoy doing both. Hookerville is funny and I might chuckle, but again, this goes under the "getting a reaction" category that I love oh so much. Also I think it would be interesting to see what people really thought about me. The only problem is I don't think I can pull off fully sounding like a girl though. But if I couldn't dress up as a girl, I would tear up my clothes and look legitimately lost so people would help me out of there, and just ask for the information along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment