Post 32
Zach Perry
11-13-11
Title: Compare
This is the final post. Yes. Final. This post will primarily focus on my personal favorite book out of the two. Huck Finn was a good book, it had adventures obviously and I liked the idea of finding and hiding money alot. This was good, however, this book honestly bored me. It was slow, and didn't really ever catch my attention. To Kill a Mockingbird however enthralled me. At the very beginning, in fact the first half of the book completely bored me. It was ridiculous. Then around the lady who's lawn they messed up, and to repay her would read to her, is where it got interesting. My absolute favorite part of the book though was the end. I feel that the author just kind of said "how can I fit the most action possible in the least amount of time?" I think that a very good job was done on this task and I really appreciated this. Okay Dennis, what was your favorite book? Why is that? Do you agree that Huck Finn was kind of boring? Knowing you I would assume you thought that To Kill a Mockingbird was boring because you seem to like stories that build on top of itself that make a good story, while I just enjoy mindless violence to entertain me. I guess you could say mind of a teenage boy in our generation, but who cares? I enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment