Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post 8
Zach Perry
11-13-11
Title: Prankie-Prank-Prankster
In chapter 15, Huck and Jim finally made it to the Ohio River!  One problem, they get seperated in the fog.  No biggie though, because they get caught up again, however Huck with the upper hand now.  Huck played a simple yet hilarious joke on Jim.  When Jim woke up Huck acted as if it was all a dream, causing Jim to think his dream was symbolic and empowering, however his "power-high" quickly runs out when he sees some debris the Huck had left behind on accident.
 You say you could relate to this part of the book due to the fact that your brother likes to play pranks on you and you the same on him.  I can't really relate because I have three step-siblings in their mid-20's, and one step sister who is nineteen.  I enjoyed pranking her however it was normally dumb stuff like the new thing which is to turtle backpacks.  It's completely ridiculous but its more about being able to pull it off rather than actually pranking the person.  Actually the only real "prank" I remember playing on my sister is she asked me to get her some water, so I got some straight from my dog's drinking bowl.
I would probably react the same as Jim if I was pranked, and do the same thing if I was huck.

No comments:

Post a Comment