Dennis Chayer
1-5-12
Title: RE: Siblings of the Mending pants (had enough to talk about that topic)
ummmmm......... Let me think.
Well I believe it was because how the hell did the pants rip be fixed all the sudden. I think it was Boo. Well if I think it was boo then I think he does exist. I agree with you that he is no ghost. I think he is an alien from another world. Its hard to say who did. Yeah he did it, he carved them into soap and put the yarn there. Nice catch Zach. spelling bee medal, and an old pocket watch? Thats random. Why does cement have to be the reason. Why could it be an earthquake? Do you agree that would have been so much cooler. "Luckily Nathan is outside, but when he is asked by the kids why the tree is filled, his only reply is, "The tree is dying." Do you think the tree is actually dying? I honestly don't. I think he knew and is trying to keep Boo a secret or punish him or whatever he needs to do." [Zach Perry's words] I agree completely. I think that he might have something to do with it. I dont think the tree is dieing at all it was just a way to make the kid think of something else. How mighty do you think Boo is? I think he is mightily powerful but only shows it when it is necessary. This part of the book is very interesting. I think that it sounds just like one year on St. Patty's day. When I was younger I thought the leprechaun was real so I would imagine he out there. One year my mom put out gold candy(thinking it was real) and everyday in the month of March, I think a week away she would put gold everywhere. Similar to the boo putting watches and gold metals there on the knothole.
No comments:
Post a Comment