Post 15
Dennis Chayer1-5-12
Title: Re to "freeing the freed slave" and Mississippi River
I am so confused about this question. Please explain. For the second question on the other hand, I would treat him like a king. I think I would give 40$ to Jim because he totally deserves it for what he has been through. I think that since he was busy and friends need help sometimes through any situation. If I gave him 40$ than i think good things would happen to me. Like when Earl was in the hospital and Carson Daily told him about Karma. Karma is If you do good things, good things will happen, If you do bad things, bad things will happen. Simple logic! Oh Hell yeah man having a bullet around your neck would be so freaking awesome. I would totally do it. Well for the most part yes very much but if I found out someone died. I would cry and feel bad. On the other point of that, I would disagree about being the greatest day of my life except for the $$$. I would be so proud, happy and excited. If you think about it, if you add up all the money that is with in the book, there is over 1million $. Thats a lot back then. Do you agree?
The Mississippi Riva. While reading the book, the River is totally symbolized freedom. If they were to get on there, they could go to so many places. I wish I could float down the river on a raft and canoe and go fishing. Wouldn't that be super fun and adventurous.
No comments:
Post a Comment