Dennis
11-5-12
Title: Re: Teacher Problems / teacher in general
I actually remember my first two days of Kindergarten since I did it 2 years in a row. I remember my first year meeting Patrick, Julian, Wyatt, Jim, Justin, Brian, and so many other people. I got in trouble for having a food fight during lunch. I remeber hanging on the play ground of my second year of Kindergarten and this girl pushing me against the fence trying to kiss me and then she slugged me in the stomach. I eat lunch right before so she made me throw up. I will always remember because it deep in my mind. My first year i had a kindergarten crush the 2nd day of school and it lasted all till 2nd or 3rd grade then I started to like more than 1 girl. It was pretty cute at the time. Wow that is dumb. Hating on someone because they already are educated before school starts. She should have given her brownie-points. But not in that society. Miss Caroline is a B****(sorry for my language) Making kids pay the teacher back for lunch. He didn't have one for crying out loud and hes poor. Now to answer your question, well to be honest I think the teacher would have to be ruthless and non-caring to actually see a student not eat lunch. True dat man.(bad grammar I'm aware) Forcing is bad. I agree with you totally, so over all you summed her up a a B and very odd.
Teacher's back then are way different to now. They do care about you, there are programs to help the poor get food, and there is no forcing. Now a days, they are always angels.
No comments:
Post a Comment