Post 13
Dennis Chayer1-5-12
Title: Mark Twain and the book
I wanted to go on a different path this time around instead of talking about the boring chapter (only some). So far are you liking the book? What is your favorite part? I know mine was when Huck tricked Jim on the raft. I thought it was pretty cleaver and funny. I laughed for a while. It was as I said in a later post, pretty relate-able to my life. If you were to compare yourself with all the characters we have ran into, i.e. Huck, Jim, Tom, Pap, Granderfords and the Wilks Family. Out of the list there, how many characters do you relate to? How so?. I would relate to Huck because I'm adventurous, I would relate to Jim because I'm clever, Tom; I'm an out doors kinda guy. Those are a couple of the character that relate to me.
I found out something very interesting about the different illustrations of the two covers that London and New York perspectives of it. If you were to draw the cover page what would it look like? Tell me why you would draw it that way. Would it be colorful? Would the picture be of Huck or the whole gang?
Now Zach are you learning from the book? For example, if you were to rob something, would you hid it in a coffin or take it and run? The chapter with the fog, I would love to learn how to navigate through the fog wouldn't you? How would you do it?
No comments:
Post a Comment