Post 12
Zach Perry11-13-11
Title: Sneaky thief but not really.(chap:25-27)
If I just randomly found 6,000 it would be similar to finding all of that gold for me. I would store most of it away to be built with interest, however keep some to pay off debts and maybe buy myself something nice. If the family didn't find it and Huck gets it back I think he is just going to blow it all on stupid things such as some overpriced pair of shoes, or extremely expensive food.
I agree that this part could be turned into a movie, because what was going through my mind is what if this money was set out by someone similar to Huck, for their family to find, but he got there first. It would make a humurous movie if both sides kept recovering the money, but thinking it is just a different stack of cash and they're just the luckiest person in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment