Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is he a man or a woman?

Post 5
Dennis Chayer
11-13-11
Title: Transvestite?

Huck and Jim need to find information out on Jim as a run away and Pap. Jim and Huck think on how they will get in. Huck decides to dress up as a girl and he practices his girl impersonations. Sneaky as Huck is, the other ladies won't recognize him. He is successful in getting in but is looked at suspiciously. Huck introduces "her" as Sarah Williams.

Wow! Just to get information Huck dressed like a girl. Impressive! I don't think I would be able to do that. I would feel embarrassed and I would laugh and get really red. I would keep the first name as Sarah but change my last name to J. I think Sarah Williams fits the names of that time period but I would want to be different. I wouldn't be able to say I'm from Hookervile because it sounds funny. I don't think that I could be in the same room while they were talking about my murder(Huck's).

Do you think you could do that, Dress up as a girl and find out info. I think it would be very hard for you to do this because I think you would crack up laughing if you were to wear a dress. What would you introduce yourself as and why that name? Could you say Hookervile with out laughing? I know I couldn't. If you didn't dress up as a girl, what would you do to retrieve the information? Do you think you have a good girl impersonations? How legitimate can you sound?




No comments:

Post a Comment