Sunday, November 13, 2011

The kidnapping and being very sneaky

Post 3
Dennis Chayer
11-13-11
Title: "The Cabin" "Being very sneaky"

In Chapter 6 Huck is lectured about going to school by Pap. Pap sues Judge Thatcher so he can get Huck's money. Pap kidnaps Huck and brings him into a secluded cabin in the woods. He finds a saw and and plans to make an escape but Pap shows up. Well first off, I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped and second off I would fight back and get away from him. If I had a saw, I would threaten him to let me go. What would you do? If you were in the cabin, would you try to escape, relax or try to trick Pap for fun. Would you get out of there as fast as you can? If he was drunk, how do you think he would react if you left?
In Chapter 7 Huck planned on tricking Pap by faking his death. I thought that him killing the big and axing the door was a perfect plan. Huck must have been thinking how can I make this seem realistic? The slitting of the pig throat made everything seem realistic. Now I bet if the man wasn't drunk, he would know something was up but since he was out of it he hadn't a clue. What do you think Huck would do if he didn't have the boat? Do you think he would run away? Or possibly stay in the cabin and tell him to bring him home or else he will attack? I would say all these are possible idea if he hadn't found the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment